Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
The world’s leading enterprises are using Solace’s event streaming and management platform to transform their organizations by harnessing the power of events.
The more quickly an enterprise can get information about events to where it needs to be, the more effectively a business can react to opportunities and improve the customer experience. That’s where an event broker (modern messaging-oriented-middleware) comes in.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You.
By joining our first-class team, you will be helping leading enterprises, including common household brands we all know and love, reach their full potential in this real-time, digital world.
The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, do some online banking, fly in a plane, or order some furniture online, you could be getting a better experience as a direct result of our technology, and your hard work. Wouldn’t that be great!?
Do you have an outgoing and friendly personality? Are you someone who naturally goes the extra mile, likes to improve the status quo, and seeks out opportunities to keep yourself busy?
Solace is seeking an Administrative Assistant (Temporary – 6-month term) for a 40-hour work week to work mostly at our Singapore offices. Reporting to the EVP of Global Sales, this is a great opportunity to be involved in many aspects of Solace Singapore, support the management team as required, and manage the daily functions of our office and reception area. We are seeking someone who will greet our guests with a warm welcome, who will engage with our employees on a daily basis, and who understands the importance of ensuring our office remains in tip-top shape!
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Provide marketing support – On-site assistance for local events (User Group)
- Provide marketing support – Coordinating logistics for local CSR events
- Organize and coordinate logistics for both local and overseas meetings (APAC QBR)
- Organize company events for the local team
- Apply for VISAs for employees visiting Singapore or working in Singapore
- Provide HR support – Assist in the documentation of Employment pass/Dependant pass and updating employees’ details in the system required by the government
- Provide HR support – Advertising local jobs on career websites
- Assist new hires with onboarding/office setup
- Provide accounts support, including managing the office invoices
- Handle local and international couriers
- Provide operations support – Liaises with local customers and shipping companies to ensure the smooth delivery process of appliances
- Provide admin assistance to CLO and GM for office space contracts
- Schedule and supervise contractors and technicians in the office
- Ensure smooth daily office operations
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by managers
- Related education in office administration (College Diploma an asset)
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office administrator
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this!
Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you — we know experience comes in all forms, so don't let that hold you back from applying!
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us.
If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.