We are the first tech sales school in Singapore to offer a detailed tech sales curriculum and post-course support in securing your first tech sales role.
Breaking into a tech sales role is hard – excelling at the job is even harder. To succeed as an entry-level sales development rep, you need to be strategic, be comfortable facing rejections, and have the mental resilience to stay in the fight when it gets hard. That is why we exist
Designed and led by the top Sales Development Representatives in Singapore, the Tech Sales Certification (TSC) is here to give you the support in mastering the core skills in tech sales and give you a winning formula in landing your first tech sales dream role
This 4-week tech sales bootcamp is designed to prepare candidates for tech sales positions with a salary range of SGD 50,000 to SGD 90,000 per year upon successful completion
According to Bravado, the average annual salary for an entry-level Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Singapore is S$90,000
What you’ll learn & Impact
- What differentiates tech sales from other verticals and a high-level understanding of tech business models (SaaS, PaaS)
- Master the art and science of prospecting (EX: Email, Cold Calls, low-hanging fruit strategies)
- Running Great Sales Discovery - How to do it right (Qualification technique EX: BANT, MEDDIC, Sandler’s, COTM)
- Familiarize yourself with the latest industry software tools EX: Zoominfo, Apollo.io, Lusha, Salesloft)
- A strong online presence (Resume, LinkedIn) to land your first SDR role
- A strong passion for technology and sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred but not required).
- High levels of motivation, adaptability, and a willingness to learn.
- Prior sales or customer service experience (a plus, but not mandatory).
What we offer
- Job guarantee within 6 months upon completion of bootcamp
- Earn a Professional Certificate
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? Apply now. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews, and the most promising individuals will be offered a spot in the program.