ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE) is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provides clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation, and business intelligence through web-based analytical tools, services, and dashboards. We work with world-class companies in energy, commodities, and finance to serve users in trade, risk management, and IT. Our head office is in Richmond, BC, Canada, and we have operations in Calgary, Houston, Raleigh, London, and Singapore.
ZE's Client Services group is looking for Technical Account Manager / Customer Success Analyst to coordinate and improve service delivery to ZE's Managed and Hosted accounts. You will work directly with our customers and act as their "champion on the inside" – ensuring the relationship is healthy, the quality of the services being delivered surpasses the standard and contracted SLAs, and our customers' use of our software expands, ultimately increasing the return on their investment.
The ZEMA Software is generally leveraged by our customers for data management, industry analytics / modeling (automated), or to orchestrate a workflow / data - from input data capture to distribution of the end-result to other integrated systems. A successful candidate will have a good understanding of technology (databases, market data, business intelligence) and preferably a grasp of basic financial concepts.
If you have outstanding customer management skills and technical aptitude, we want to hear from you!
This position will follow hybrid work schedule with some days in the office and some days remotely at home.
- Become an expert in ZE's software offering and ultimately in how your client's leverage the software to support their business processes (typically around trading, risk management, data management)
- Coordinate the delivery of the various technical services through our various Operational teams that fulfill the services
- Business Relationship ManagementBe the named Account Manager for your set of assigned accounts
Act as an effective escalation point, coordinating with our internal operational teams as required
Hold regular meetings with your customers to report service delivery metrics
Measure and report the health and satisfaction levels of your accounts
Identify sales opportunities and upsell ZEMA service offerings
- Onboard new customers to ZE's Managed and Hosted services
- Promote upcoming software enhancements, products, services that ZE continuously expands or improves
- Undergraduate or Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years' work experience in technical client facing role is preferred
- Experience directly working with clients to document solutions/requirements and building relationships with clients to improve services
- Demonstrated ability of working with various IT teams, business, and project groups to solve client issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Aptitude for innovation and ability to quickly learn new technologies / software systems
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, SpotFire, Power BI, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Competency with relational database systems will be an added advantage
- Results and customer-oriented approach
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.